Friday, September 21, 2007

Lots and lots of tabs

One of the things that I love most about Firefox is tabbed browsing. Most day I have between 10-20 tabs open. I don't know that I'm quite what you would call a tabaholic (maybe I'm still in denial), but I definitely have a problem. Tab scrolling in Firefox 2 is utterly worthless in my opinion. I mean what's the point if I can't see all of my lovely tabs at once. I tried the Vertigo extension, but the vertical tabs just didn't do it for me. Then, today, during another one of my marathon development/working/surfing sessions I discovered by the How to Geek that clued me in to the Tab Mix Plus extension. Now I can have my tabs arranged in multiple rows so that I can have my tabs and see them too.

No comments:

 

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds